BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, June 6, 2009

"Pleasure in the job puts perfection in the work." - Aristotle

So, good news today! I got a job at the old place that I worked at last summer, and for $1.50 more! Basically, I'm going to go around the DFW area and be installing new computers into the school systems, then setting up the BIOS on those computers, all for 10 bucks an hour.

Really exciting because it's on step closer toward my goal of taking a personal vacation before school starts (cause the one I had taken to Michigan was more or less a trip, not vacation).

Oh, and the Blue Thunder Lego kit? Finished it in 4 hours. Didn't even last me one day because I got bored after my interview.

And dammit, I screwed up already and missed a day. There's goes my perfection that I was trying to achieve. Oi.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Nothing is more entertaining then something with flaws" - says me.