Well, I'm not off to a very good start. lol.
So yeah, I was planning to be a good little soldier about this and try to blog once per day for a month, but I guess I kinda screwed that up already. That's what I get for getting lost in episodes of Supernatural cause I'm trying to catch up.
So yes, I'm going to attempt this NaBloPoMo thing with my buddy Justin (or Riddler) over at his blog, which has been running for a month now, relatively smoothly.
If I remember from a couple of Justin's blogs, I can make up a day by posting twice the next day, so I'll do that later, since technically I'm supposed to be in bed right now. Have a doctor's appointment at 10:50am in the morning.
I guess I'll do formal introductions then, so I'll catch whoever reads this later. See y'all!
Edit: Uh, apparently I posted on the first. Interesting. Well, guess I'm not as bad as I thought I was! lol.
Justin's Blog
Monday, June 1, 2009
*facepalm*
Posted by Bryan at 11:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Good job so far, Zen! Just thought I'd get in the first comment for the 1st entry... :D
Liked your tv choices, for the most part - haven't seen the Life After People series to have an opinion about it, but it sounds cool.
Hope ya have fun with the bloggin'!
Post a Comment