So since nothing of really interesting value happened today, aside from me running errands and getting a haircut, I decided to talk about my favorite childhood toy, Lego Building Blocks.
Loved the kits when I was growing up, with the instructions on how to create the picture on the box. I also have a big tub of random pieces (some probably came from kits that were disassembled) where I can just make anything I want out of, which is fun when I'm up to it. In fact, I've just recently torn apart my Blue Thunder set (for like the fourth time) and am planning on rebuilding it during the summer cause I love putting it together so much.
Like I said, today was mostly a boring day, but tomorrow I have a promising interview with the same job I had last summer, so I'll have something interesting to blog about then. :p
See y'all!
Thursday, June 4, 2009
"People should learn how to play Lego with their minds. Concepts are building bricks." - Vitorino Ramos
Posted by Bryan at 11:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment