BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

"Every human being is intended to have a character of his own; to be what no other one is, and to do what no other can do." - Channing

Well, like I said in my first post and if the title is any indicator, I'd formally introduce myself in my second blog. Y'all can call me Bryan, but to most I'm known as Zensu14, or Zen for short, as that's become my moniker for the internets.

As you can probably tell by the way I type, along with my profile information, I'm from the south. Texas to be specific. Now, don't go and assume I'm like all other Texans, I ain't got any cowboy garb that some people think of (although I do own a pair of boots).

As a Texan, I enjoy the good and the bad of having been raised up as a Dallas Cowboys fan, so those of you who aren't, you can blame my parents for that. lol. I enjoy watching the other Dallas-area teams as well (Texas Rangers for baseball, Dallas Mavericks for basketball, and Dallas Stars for hockey), but they rarely go into the playoffs, and when they do, they're ousted basically the first round.

I do go to college, and even though I don't typically use a high level of vocabulary when I talk, I can probably take a good stab at what you're talking about if you do use a high level of vocabulary. Personally, I just prefer talking on a relaxed level. Right now I'm planning on majoring in Business. Hoping to make some kind of difference in the current market.

I am very computer literate, having had a computer since I was about 5 or 6 years old. First computer I ever had was the Tandy 1000, which was my uncle's computer before mine. In fact, I still have that computer, but it's just collecting dust over on my desk. And as a byproduct of my computer literacy, I am a very big gamer when I find something good to play. I'm always up for a game of Madden, positively love the game.

Television and movies....I like almost anything. Horrors I haven't really gotten into yet mainly because I think I was a little too busy dealing with other things as a child, so I never got into them. Love Sci-fi and comedy. Like Action, Adventure and Mysteries. Not too big on Romance movies, but I've seen a few courtesy of my mom forcing me to watch them. And I tolerate some Musicals, while others I enjoy.

Music is a touchy subject for me, because I'm not sure how to explain it. I don't really like any particular artist (except if his name is Garth Brooks), I like the songs. So I can like one song by Rhianna, but I don't like another song by her.

Overall, I feel like I'm a very laid back person. I like to relax and be around my friends and family. I'll admit that I have occasionally have a problem dealing with anger, but then again, I don't typically meet people that I get that angry at. I'm calm most of the time...close to Zen-like calmness. ;)

And finally, the title of my blog. Chaotic Zen is, in my interpretation, a synonym for Yin and Yang. It also has my internet moniker in it, which is technically a misnomer on occasion, it's opposite being of course, Chaos. The sentence below it is really cool, because it's kinda true. Without chaos, we wouldn't know what order was. And without order, we wouldn't know what chaos was.

So I think that about covers most of it....maybe. Reading back over it, sounds like I'm answering questions for a dating service. lol. And it's late again when I post an update. I really need to get a handle on this before I slip up. A big shoutout to my friend Maxii for reminding me today!

0 comments: