Another short blog post, because I put off posting till right when I need to get to bed.
Quickie Verison:
~Had a bad start to the day because I forgot my ID badge, but was lucky that I hadn't gone too far from home. Day ended on a meh note.
~Need to get outside and get an all around tan now that my arms and legs are several shades darker than my chest.
~I may have been acting a bit snappish and/or different recently, mainly due to stress that I'm putting on myself. Worrying about possibly having to do surgery on my knee. Worrying that I'm becoming more like my dad with my work schedule. I'm trying to remain positive as best I can, but it's hard as hell at the moment.
~ Another 6am start time for work and that will be default starting time unless said otherwise. Waking up at 4am until August? *deflates*
See y'all tomorrow.
Monday, June 15, 2009
"In times of great stress or adversity, it's always best to keep busy, to plow your anger and your energy into something positive." - Lee Iacocca
Posted by Bryan at 9:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment