BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, June 11, 2009

"Conversation about the weather is the last refuge of the unimaginative." - Oscar Wilde

Today was wild. First off, it apparently rained overnight, which explained the pond that my backyard got turned into and the fact that I didn't want to get up. When I went to drive out of the driveway, I found out that despite my earlier judgment, the gate was in fact not closed.

So in autopilot, I step out of my car to open it. Second my foot hits the ground, water rushes into my shoe and both my socks and shoes are thoroughly soaked. A bit frustrated, I then proceed to pull the car forward and run in the front door and grab my heavier hiking boots and dry socks. I then proceed to drive barefoot to the shop and put my shoes on there.

Later on, on the way to the school in Saginaw/Eagle Mountain, I drive through a massive deluge of rain, only for it to clear up when I arrived at the school. Then, when the other workers and I were unloading the computers, another sever thunderstorm whipped up right over our heads and soaked us. It continued to rain and thunder most of the time we were working there, cause I think we were near where the storms were initially forming.

I had more, I think. I don't know. It's late now (was away from the computer for a couple of hours) and I'm exhausted which is causing my knee to have problems. Have to be in to work by 6am again. Bedtime for me.

Before I forget, sorry that I'm not replying to y'alls comments. I've just been too exhausted in the evening. Promise I'll catch up on the weekends.

See y'all!

1 comments:

Erica said...

I've been hearing how crazy the weather has been up there from other people. You're an hour and a half away from me, and it rained for like 5 minutes last night. And we could reeaaally use the rain.