BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, June 12, 2009

"Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity." - Seneca

TGIF! Been a busy week and I'm finally glad it's the weekend.

So I've calculated up my pay for the week, and it's come out to approximately $647.50. Take away 34 bucks cause I had to fill up gas (dang car takes premium) and I come out with a profit of $613.50 for the week. And I haven't even added in the mileage reimbursement they're going to give me for traveling.

The wacky weather continued today. High of 91 or something like that, with heat index into the low 100's. Then later on there was a major storm headed my way, but it skimmed by me and headed south right at the last minute, which made for some cool skylines.

Had an MRI on my left knee, and I tell you, staying still for 20-25 minutes is hard when you're forced to do it. You just start to realize how fidgety you really are then, lol. The results should be in by next Thursday or something like that, and than I have an orthopedics appointment on Friday to have their opinion on what the hell is up with my knee. I'll keep y'all updated the more I know.

I just really hope that they don't need to do any surgery or anything like that. 1) I would like to be able to use my knee to get around since I need it to work/school, and 2) It would cost money, and I would have to help out with college tuition, which would hamper my final goal of taking a vacation at the end of summer before school starts.

So this is all for today. I'm exhausted from work, so I'm probably going to hit the hay soon.

See y'all!

$ toward goal: ~$613.50
Secondary goal accomplished: Money for school books

0 comments: