BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, June 13, 2009

"Nothing is more entertaining than something with flaws" - Maxii

Today's post is going to be boring, because nothing interesting happened today. So I'm using to apologize to my comments about not responding, and responding to them now.

'ROESian: Thanks. Life After People is really interesting, and I'm always interested in that sort of speculative type of stuff

Maxii: Don't worry, Castiel is all yours. I'm more into the women anyway. :p

Justin: Same to you man, I know you've been through some rough patches, but I'm sure you'll find her.

Erica: Yeah, I am enjoying my job. The soreness and exhaustion is killing me too, but I figure it'll all be worth it in the end. So far, the means will justify the end. Hoping that you'll find a job that you enjoy soon! :)

And that's it for today. Like I said, kinda of a blah, relaxing day.

See y'all!

2 comments:

Steph G said...

lmao you're so funny.

you quote people like oscar wilde and then BAM maxii quote! <3

I have no memory of saying that though XD

Bryan said...

You said it a couple of blogs ago. :p