So I helped my dad today put up a new antenna for my grandparents on his side, so it was nice to seem them again and spend time with them. One of my cousins was also visiting from Flordia with her baby, so it was neat to see her again and hold my cousin once removed, or something like that.
Aside from that, I need to end this blog early becuase I need to get up at 4am for work again. So see y'all!
Sunday, June 14, 2009
"Call it a clan, call it a network, call it a tribe, call it a family. Whatever you call it, whoever you are, you need one." - Jane Howard
Posted by Bryan at 9:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I forget where you work but holy crap 4am!?!!! I'm not even in bed by then normally... why do you have to get up so early?
Cause I have to be at the shop by 6am. Need to allow time to drive, eat breakfast, make lunch and get ready in the morning.
Post a Comment