Guh. Had a 12 hour work day that started at 6:45am on my first day on the job. Don't hate it or anything, I'm just drained. But it's worth it if I can take a vacation near the end of August. Completely worth every minute.
Went to three different schools and set up 79 computers total today, and barely used any gas. Good thing since my car burns premium gasoline.
In fact, I have to be back to the warehouse at 45 minutes earlier tomorrow, so I'm going to have to end this blog now so I can wake up at 4am. Don't if there's a word limit on blogs for it to count, if there is, I'll catch up during the weekend or something.
Approx. $$$ toward goal: $120
Monday, June 8, 2009
"The best way to appreciate your job is to imagine yourself without one." - Oscar Wilde
Posted by Bryan at 8:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I keep imagining myself without a job, and can't tell you how happy the thought is (and alternatively, how sad it is that I have the job I have).
Despite the early hours, you sound like you're enjoying your work. :)
Post a Comment