As far as this re-launched blog goes, updates will be sporadic. They'll come when I feel I need to talk about something and can actually put it down into words. Also, titles/topics will attempted to be in quotes, because I like it that way. lol.
I guess my main problem will be that I will cover topics that have my family and friends divided, such as immigration and other political garbage, and I fear that people will take offense over my views on things. I hope not, as I would love to have a mature discussion over the topics, not conversations of rant and rage (though it's bound to happen).
With that said, I'm going to state right here and now that yes, over time I will probably talk about something that you take offense too. I'm sorry if it does, and I hope it doesn't change your overall perception of me. If you don't wish to read my perception of topics, then don't read my blog that day, simple as that. Or you can tell me and I can try to exclude you from receiving an update through my blogger linker (still new to it, so it may take a few tries), except if you're on the Tweetie-bird.
Oh, and I needed to test and see if my blogger linker worked, so you got this random spiel. lol.
Tuesday, June 8, 2010
“I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”-Robert McCloskey
Posted by Bryan at 6:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment